Class Schedule: Day classes are held from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. There will be a morning and afternoon break with drinks and snacks provided.
Meals: CSI will provide an enjoyable and healthy lunch. Upon notification, CSI will attempt to accomodate students with special dietary requirments.
Accommodation: There are numerous options of accommodations within a short distance of the workshop venue which is located close to Pearson International Airport. The cost of accommodations are not included in workshop fees. We can assist you with bookings if required.
Transportation: CSI can assist with organizing transportation to and from the hotel.
Cancellation & Rescheduling
To cancel any registration contact your local affiliate immediately. Please note the following cancellation policy:
- If cancellation is received more than 10 business days prior to the course start date, you will receive a full refund minus 10%.
- If cancellation is received 10-3 business days prior to the course start date, you will receive a full refund minus 25%.
- If cancellation is received 2-0 business days prior to the course start date, you will receive a credit towards a future course.
- If cancellation is from an international student requiring visa support, there will be an additional 15% administrative that is non-refundable that applies to all cancellations noted.
- If a workshop is cancelled due to a serious economic or political crisis the students will be given full credit towards a future workshop.
CSI reserves the right to change course schedules, modify course content, substitute instructors and cancel workshops when necessary. In the event that a workshop is cancelled or rescheduled we will notify you a minimum of 14 calendar days prior to the scheduled starting date. CSI encourages the purchase of refundable airline tickets and is not liable for any expenses incurred by the student/company due to the cancellation of a workshops. Workshops may be cancelled for reasons including, but not limited to low student enrollment, resource conflicts, or other factors that would prohibit quality delivery of training services.
Class Participation: We encourage full attendance to all modules. Failure to attend all days may effect passing the final certification exam.
Attendee Substitution: Attendee substitutions are acceptable as long as we have been notified at least two working days before the workshop starts.
Recording of Workshops: CSI does not permit the audio or visual recording or taping of any lectures or demonstrations.